CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Golden Egg Summary #30

Thank you, I made it! I want to thank the academy, my mom, my friends who supported me through the maze of RSS, and MySpace, and most of all Cindy who gave mucho encouragement throughout! Yes, I would do it again. The exercises were sometimes time intensive, but always, informative and fun. I like playing with the technnology, but it for other minds than mind to figure how to implement them. If someone asks me a question at least I have some understanding and can help them.
I'm ready for my close-up...

2 comments:

Cindy Hart said...

Congrats! You completed 30 things, collaborated with peers and evolved as a lifelong learner.

Vinnie Boombots said...

Like the zebra-esque background!